Co-op Members save $250 on Energy Audits
Co-op members enjoy many benefits. Energy audits are a good example.
Other companies charge about $400 for energy audits. Energy Co-op members pay only $150 for the same service.* Paul Fleckenstein, our energy auditor, will check out your home and recommend improvements. Paul will:
- Schedule a visit to your home at a convenient time for you.
- Ask you to talk about your home and listen to concerns you may have about drafts, ice dams, cold rooms, hot rooms, mold, moisture, and more.
- Answer any questions you may have about your home's energy use.
- Check for drafts from windows, doors and other potential problem areas.
- Check your home's insulation levels.
- Thoroughly inspect your heating equipment.
- Send you a full audit report within two weeks. This report summarizes the condition of your home and recommends energy upgrades that will save money and make your home more comfortable.
- Provide cost estimates for the recommended upgrades.
* For single-family homes up to 2,500 square feet. Call us at (802) 860-4090 for prices for larger homes. Offer ends December 31, 2016.