The Energy Co-op of Vermont is looking for a passionate, energetic, creative and well-organized person to work with our general manager to promote the Co-op’s energy efficiency and renewables programs, grow our membership and engage the Co-op’s 2,000 current members. This is a part-time position, 10 – 20 hours/week, with some evening and week end work, starting early August.
- lead generation, community organizing, public presentations and house parties for the Co-op’s marketing campaigns.
- copywriting: web site updates, blog posts, customer mailings, bill stuffers, electronic newsletters, etc.
- help create annual marketing plans and seasonal campaigns.
- track results from all marketing campaigns.
- experience in community organizing, political campaigns, designing and managing community-based social marketing campaigns.
- on-line marketing experience: SEO, PPC, blogs, social media campaigns, email marketing.
- excellent copywriting skills.
- public relations and community outreach.
- extensive experience with Constant Contact, Word Press, content management software, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office and working with web designers.
- good working knowledge of residential energy efficiency, renewables (solar hot water, PV, wood pellets), heating fuels and equipment (furnaces, boilers, space & water heaters).
Energy Co-op of Vermont, P.O. Box 111, Colchester VT 05446
The Energy Co-op of Vermont is an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive wages and an interesting and supportive work environment.