The Co-op Guardian Plan - Vermont Heating System Service Plan
The Co-op Guardian Plan is one of the best service plans in the industry and a smart way to secure your family's comfort. So, sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and relax. We'll keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long - and you'll save on heating equipment repairs and oil bills.
The Co-op Guardian Plan includes:
- Complete system tune-up. Regular tune-ups extend equipment life, help prevent break-downs and protect warranties. We go through your entire heating system, replace your nozzle and filter (spin-on not included), adjust your burner for the best performance and conduct a full safety check.
- Efficiency test. We run this test to make sure your heating equipment is running at peak efficiency. You'll save up to 5% on your heating bills.
- Standard 24 hour a day, seven days a week service.
- Top priority for emergency service. Co-op Guardian Plan members are first on the list for service at anytime of the day or night.
- 25% off all repairs. This includes all parts and labor for the entire year covered by the Co-op Guardian Plan.
- And more! 10% off new furnaces, boilers, chimney liners and oil tanks; a one year warranty on all our parts; our free home energy review; and a free assessment of your heating system, to include repairs and upgrades.
The Co-op Guardian Plan is now available for just $159 for a full year's coverage. For more information, please see The Co-op Guardian Plan agreement or call Joe Cobb, our service and efficiency program manager, at (802) 860-4090. Please note: Guardian Plan discounts are not available with any other offer.
I want to thank you for the great service I received from you and those who installed my new furnace.
First, the proposal you presented was very clear and specific – there was no doubt concerning what would be done and the final cost. While your proposal was not the lowest price I received, I was certain there would be no surprises at the end.
Second, I was apprehensive about delay, noise, dirt, etc., but there was practically no sound, and the cellar was left in a very clean condition. The installers were very professional, answered all my questions, did the job quickly and quietly and were finished in one day.
Thanks for making a big job such a good experience.
–Joanne P., Milton