- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
The Co-op Guardian Plan is one of the best service plans in the industry and a smart way to secure your family's comfort. So, sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and relax. We'll keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long - and you'll save on heating equipment repairs and oil bills.
For just $159 a year, the Co-op Guardian Plan includes:
- Complete system tune-up. Regular tune-ups extend equipment life, help prevent break-downs and protect warranties. We go through your entire heating system, replace your nozzle and filter (spin-on not included), adjust your burner for the best performance and conduct a full safety check.
- Efficiency test. We run this test to make sure your heating equipment is running at peak efficiency. You'll save up to 10% on your heating bills.
- Standard 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
- Top priority for emergency service. Co-op Guardian Plan members are first on the list for service at any time of the day or night.
- 25% off all repairs. This includes all parts and labor for the entire year covered by the Co-op Guardian Plan.
- And more! 10% off new furnaces, boilers, chimney liners and oil tanks; a one year warranty on all our parts; a free home energy review; and a free assessment of your heating system, to include repairs and upgrades.
The Co-op Guardian Plan is now available for just $159 for a full year's coverage (Guardian Plan discounts are not available with any other offer). For more information, please see Co-op Guardian Plan agreement or call Joe Cobb, our service manager, at (802) 860-4090.