Skip navigation

Does Your Home Need an Energy Audit?

Checking boiler efficiency
Checking boiler efficiency

We can help you decide - for FREE. We'll need to know two things:

  • The total heated area of your home - basement, first and second floors, garage, etc.
  • The amount of heating fuels that you use each year. This could include heating oil, kerosene, cord wood, propane, electricity, wood pellets or natural gas (If you're a Co-op member, we know how much oil or kerosene you use each year).

So, gather this information and then call us at (802) 860-4090 or send us an e-mail. We'll do the math and tell you how your home rates, energy-wise. If you use more than 40,000 BTU/square foot to heat your home, you should consider paying for an energy audit.



Member: Vermont Fuel Dealers Association, Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility, Renewable Energy Vermont, Local First Vermont

© 2008–2017 Energy Co-op of Vermont, 73 Prim Rd., Ste. 3., Colchester VT 05446 | Tel: (802) 860-4090 - Toll Free: (866) 626-4328 - Fax: (802) 951-9157