Staying warm through winter doesn't have to mean higher heating costs.
By becoming a member of the Energy Co-op of Vermont, you're guaranteed a fair price on heating fuel. You also gain access to services and programs that help you save energy and reduce your carbon footprint.
Most members save enough on their first fuel delivery to cover the yearly $12 membership cost. So what are you waiting for?
Member benefits include:
• Fair prices on high-quality heating oil and wood pellets
• Auto delivery and 24-hour emergency service
• Services and tips to help you improve your energy efficiency
• Certified technicians to help you select and install heating equipment
• Discounts on solar installation
• A voice and a vote for the Co-op Board of Directors
• Price protection and fixed price plans available
• Support for members in need