- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
The State of Vermont COVID-19 guidelines have now allowed us to resume all regular service and delivery functions, including fuel deliveries, non-essential heating system service maintenance, new equipment installations (including heat pumps) and weatherization work.
For a complete summary of our service safety protocols, please click here.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY
All staff have completed the Vermont's State Mandated Covid 19 Virus in the Work Place training.
Our Service Technicians have been trained on the State of Vermont’s COVID-19 protocols and will be taking these steps to follow the guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers:
- Conduct a self-health check including a temperature check every day to ensure they do not come to work sick.
- Sanitize their hands prior to and after each service call.
- Always wear a face mask when in the presence of others.
- Wear gloves at all times on the job.
- Clean tools between jobs.
- Practice social distancing on every job site.