The State of Vermont COVID-19 guidelines have now allowed us to resume all regular service and delivery functions, including fuel deliveries, non-essential heating system service maintenance, new equipment installations (including heat pumps) and weatherization work.
For a complete summary of our service safety protocols, please click here.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY
All staff have completed the Vermont's State Mandated Covid 19 Virus in the Work Place training.
Our Service Technicians have been trained on the State of Vermont’s COVID-19 protocols and will be taking these steps to follow the guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers:
- Conduct a self-health check including a temperature check every day to ensure they do not come to work sick.
- Sanitize their hands prior to and after each service call.
- Always wear a face mask when in the presence of others.
- Wear gloves at all times on the job.
- Clean tools between jobs.
- Practice social distancing on every job site.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- You may continue to contact us by phone at 802-860-4090 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will be working from home so our office on Prim Road will be closed.
- The drop box for bill paying next to our front door will still accept payments.
- Our staff will be answering calls during regular business hours.
- Fuel deliveries will continue as scheduled. If you are an auto-delivery customer, your next delivery will take place as needed. If you are a will-call customer, please check your fuel gauge and give us ample time to respond.
- As an added precaution for now, our drivers will NOT be leaving a delivery ticket on your doorknob following a fuel delivery. Delivery tickets will be mailed to you.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
Here are a few simple steps that you can take to help us serve you more efficiently:
- If you haven't signed up for on-line billing, we strongly advise that you do so if possible. Go to: www.myfuelaccount.com/ecvt
- Our annual Price Protection program for our customers who want to lock in a low heating oil price for next winter is now available.
Thank you in advance for your support and stay safe.