- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
Next steps in the Energy Co-op's response to the coronavirus
This is our update as of April 7, 2020. We will continue to post new messages on this page.
Following the governor's Executive Order to take further action to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, we are doing our part to ensure the ongoing safety of our customers and employees while continuing to provide essential fuel delivery and emergency repair services.
We've increased our employees' awareness of safe hygiene practices, both for their personal benefit and for the protection of our customers. Our employees have been instructed to follow recommended safety precautions including hand washing, wiping surfaces and exercising "social distancing."
We are in daily touch with our team to make sure everyone is feeling well and hasn't been exposed to any infected person.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Effective immediately, you may contact us by phone at 802-860-4090 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will be working from home so our office on Prim Road will be closed.
- The drop box for bill paying next to our front door will still accept payments.
- We are transitioning all our office staff to a stay at home situation, so staff will not be present in the office during regular business hours. Be assured that we are still working and available during regular business hours, but please be patient if you leave or send a message and we promise to respond as soon as possible.
- As part of the essential service mandate, fuel deliveries will continue as scheduled. If you are an auto-delivery customer, your next delivery will take place as needed. If you are a will-call customer, please check your fuel gauge and give us ample time to respond.
- Emergency service for heating system breakdowns or other critical repairs will still be available. Please contact us by phone or e-mail to report emergencies and we will respond as soon as possible.
- All non-essential heating service and weatherization work is suspended at this time. This includes new system installations and home efficiency visits. If you have a pending appointment for this type of work, we will be contacting you to discuss the situation and make a plan for rescheduling.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
As a member-owned co-op, we are counting on your continued support to help us get through this difficult time. We are taking all measures on our end to help our employees who may have work reductions or furlough due to these necessary service reductions while maintaining critical essential services for our members. Here are a few simple steps that you can take to help us:
- If you haven't signed up for on-line billing, we strongly advise that you do so if possible. Go to: www.myfuelaccount.com/ecvt
- If you have a pending installation and expect to be able to complete it when time and circumstances allow, let us set a tentative appointment for a future date. This will help us bring our service technicians back to work with the least amount of disruption.
- Our annual Wood Pellet Pre-Buy program for our customers who want to lock in a price and quantity of premium pellets for next season is now available. To sign up or for more information, click here. Participating in this program will make a valuable contribution to the Energy Co-op's cash flow at this critical time
If there was ever a moment when "We're all in this together" is an appropriate comment, it's now. Thank you in advance for your support and stay safe.
We will continue to monitor the situation and are prepared to take additional measures as necessary and will reach out by e-mail on a regular basis.