- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
Spring is always the most cost-effective time to purchase wood pellets. This year’s Early Buy prices are the lowest we can offer all year.
We are delighted to continue to offer Vermont Wood Pellets. Not only are Vermont Wood Pellets one of the best premium wood pellets on the market, they are also Vermont sourced and Vermont made right in North Clarendon. We are proud to offer our members a product that is local, sustainable and renewable. Here’s how Early Buy for Vermont Wood Pellets works:
Early Buy Pricing:
Early Buy Pick Up price - $290 per ton
Early Buy Delivered price- $320 per ton
- Delivered prices are within our service area only.
- Minimum purchase is two (2) tons.
- Order deadline is June 30, 2021.
- You must take delivery by August 31, 2021
- Payment in full is required when you place your order. (Electronic funds transfer from your bank account, debit or credit card).
- Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Placing your Early Buy order is quick and easy, email us at Lisa@ecvt.net or call us at 860-4090.
Early Buy Pellets is for Vermont Wood Pellets only. For those customers who prefer to utilize LG pellets, we have a limited quantity available which will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us at Lisa@ecvt.net for pricing and availability.
By Brian Gray
Given the variety of wood pellet heating options and individual consumer preferences, there is really no such thing as a "best type of wood pellet," or "best overall wood...