- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
While news about the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, the Energy Co-op is working to make sure we are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are balancing the CDC Guidelines for social distancing while continuing to provide our customers with the essential services they need.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
In order to help reduce person-to-person contact, our offices are not open to the public.
We are available via phone (802-860-4090) during regular business hours and email (email@example.com) to answer your questions.
You are encouraged to schedule a delivery, request service or pay your bill on our website.
Additionally, you can take advantage of the autopay options, along with requesting emailed statements and invoices. If you want to set up autopay or have any other questions, please call us during regular business hours.
We encourage everyone to sign up for our auto delivery option for fuel oil delivery. This will let us monitor your fuel needs for you and schedule a delivery in a timely manner. If you choose to continue with will call delivery, please allow ample time for a delivery response.
As an added precaution for now, our drivers will NOT be leaving a delivery ticket on your doorknob following a fuel delivery. Delivery tickets will be mailed to you.
SERVICE CALL SAFETY
If you have an upcoming service appointment that requires we enter your home, here is our procedure to ensure safety:
- A Co-op employee will call you before arrival to determine if anyone in your household is sick. If anyone is sick, we will reschedule the work.
- We will also ask in advance to confirm the best path of direct access to the work area.
- Homeowner will meet technician outside the home if possible and discuss pathways to work area with least amount of contact with homeowners.
- If possible, the homeowner should avoid entering the work area during the service visit. Communicate should be done by cell phone if questions arise during the service.
Our Service Technicians have been trained on the State of Vermont's COVID-19 protocols and will be taking these steps to follow the guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers:
- Conduct a self-health check including a temperature check every day to ensure they do not come to work sick.
- Sanitize their hands prior to and after each service call.
- Always wear a face mask when in the presence of others.
- Wear gloves at all times on the job.
- Clean tools between jobs.
- Practice social distancing on every job site.