- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
Are you ready for a unique career challenge that puts your passion for promoting energy transformation to work?
The Energy Co-op of Vermont is seeking a candidate for General Manager to lead a successful and unique energy company that provides thousands of Vermont homeowners with products and services to help them use less energy and save money.
The new General Manager will:
- Lead an established, successful not-for-profit cooperative that has been in business for 25 years.
- Share a strong commitment to providing Co-op members and customers with the latest energy saving products and unparalleled service.
- Continue to ensure that all employees are well paid and maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Maintain an established reputation as an authority in the field of energy transformation with many opportunities to help shape government energy policies as well as educate consumers.
- Enjoy growing a company small enough to be nimble yet large enough to have the resources to get the job done right.
- Nurture established partnerships with local utilities, trade groups and government agencies.
- Effectively work with an experienced Board of Directors to develop and implement strategic plans.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to live, work, and play in Vermont.
- Located in Colchester, Vermont with headquarters on the shores of beautiful Lake Champlain.
- Next to the vibrant downtown of Burlington - Vermont's largest city (by bike path if you prefer)
- Five major ski areas within a short commute.
- Sailing and boating on Lake Champlain at our doorstep.
- World-class hiking, biking, and outdoor recreation.
- Great schools
- An active state-wide community of renewable energy advocates.