- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Sweetheart Deals on Heating Equipment
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
The Co-op Guardian Plan is one of the best service plans in the industry and a smart way to secure your family's comfort. So, sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and relax. We'll keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long - and you'll save on heating equipment repairs and oil bills.
For just $159 a year, the Co-op Guardian Plan includes:
- Complete system tune-up. Regular tune-ups extend equipment life, help prevent break-downs and protect warranties. We go through your entire heating system, replace your nozzle and filter (spin-on not included), adjust your burner for the best performance and conduct a full safety check.
- Efficiency test. We run this test to make sure your heating equipment is running at peak efficiency. You'll save up to 10% on your heating bills.
- Standard 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
- Top priority for emergency service. Co-op Guardian Plan members are first on the list for service at any time of the day or night.
- 25% off all repairs. This includes all parts and labor for the entire year covered by the Co-op Guardian Plan.
- And more! 10% off new furnaces, boilers, chimney liners and oil tanks; a one year warranty on all our parts; a free home energy review; and a free assessment of your heating system, to include repairs and upgrades.
The Co-op Guardian Plan is now available for just $159 for a full year's coverage (Guardian Plan discounts are not available with any other offer). For more information, please see Co-op Guardian Plan agreement or call Joe Cobb, our service manager, at (802) 860-4090.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Even though we've been reminding everyone about Vermont's new rules for above ground oil tanks since last summer, we know there's still a lot of confusion about what it all...