- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
During the mandated "non-essential" services COVID-19 restriction, our service technicians are still available to respond to emergency service calls. If an emergency visit is necessary, we ask for your help to reduce face to face interactions as much as possible during our visit.
The Energy Co-op's expert service technicians can repair and tune up your furnace, boiler, heat pump, space heater or water heater.
- All our technicians are NORA certified, attend regular training workshops and are licensed by the State of Vermont.
- We are proud to be authorized through the Efficiency Excellence Network as an approved contractor for Efficiency Vermont.
- We guarantee our work and complete hundreds of tune ups and repairs for our customersand members each year.
- We also offer a premiere service package called the Co-op Guardian Plan that takes the worry out of scheduling your tune ups and offers significant discounts on necessary repairs.