- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Our Pre-Buy plan works well for Co-op members who want to lock in the price of their heating oil in advance and not have to worry about making additional payments. More than 100 Co-op members sign up for our fixed price pre-buy plan each year and receive these benefits:
- A fixed price. You buy at least 400 gallons of your heating oil in advance for a fixed price. No matter how high - or low - our oil prices go, your price won't change. Most of our pre-buy customers buy their oil in advance every year, knowing that by following this strategy they'll probably come out ahead more years than not.
- Automatic delivery. Our computer tracks your oil usage so you'll never run out. It's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Fewer bills. You make one payment, in advance. You make additional payments only if you use more oil than you pre-bought.
- Convenient payment choices. On-line payment, electronic funds transfer from your bank account, check or cash - which ever works best for you.
Please check our FAQs for more information, especially about what happens if you don't use all your pre-buy gallons, or need more than the amount you pre-buy.
Our Pre-Buy plan is available from July through October each year. Sign-Up today.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
The Energy Co-op is a fuel dealer that wants to sell you less fossil fuel. That’s better for you, Vermont’s economy, and our planet.