- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Sweetheart Deals on Heating Equipment
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Our Pre-Buy plan works well for Co-op members who want to lock in the price of their heating oil in advance and not have to worry about making additional payments. More than 100 Co-op members sign up for our fixed price pre-buy plan each year and receive these benefits:
- A fixed price. You buy at least 400 gallons of your heating oil in advance for a fixed price. No matter how high - or low - our oil prices go, your price won't change. Most of our pre-buy customers buy their oil in advance every year, knowing that by following this strategy they'll probably come out ahead more years than not.
- Automatic delivery. Our computer tracks your oil usage so you'll never run out. It's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Fewer bills. You make one payment, in advance. You make additional payments only if you use more oil than you pre-bought.
- Convenient payment choices. On-line payment, electronic funds transfer from your bank account, check or cash - which ever works best for you.
Please check our FAQs for more information, especially about what happens if you don't use all your pre-buy gallons, or need more than the amount you pre-buy.
Our Pre-Buy plan is available from July through October each year. Sign-Up today.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Even though we've been reminding everyone about Vermont's new rules for above ground oil tanks since last summer, we know there's still a lot of confusion about what it all...