- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
If you heat your home with wood pellets, you normally pay in full when you get each delivery. That can mean big bills and a strain on your family budget. We can help you with our Easy Pay plan for wood pellets. More and more Co-op members are signing up for this plan and enjoy these benefits:
- No more big bills - even if you get two pellet deliveries in one month, you still pay only the same monthly amount.
- There is a minimum two ton delivery.
- No money pinch around holiday time.
- Easy automatic monthly payments with your credit card or electronic funds transfer from your bank account. Of course, you may also pay by cash or check - whatever works best for you.
- You pay only for the pellets you actually receive, at the price you sign up for. If you don't take delivery of all the pellets you order, you will end the season with money in your account; if you need more pellets than planned, you pay for the additional pellets when we deliver them.
Call the Energy Co-op at (802) 860-4090 or email us for more information.