Elizabeth Bassett and John Pane live in a 200 year-old Vermont farmhouse, with a solar electric system on their south-facing barn roof. Keeping a leaky old Vermont house warm without burning money is difficult. So, in 2011, the Energy Co-op replaced their old boiler with a new super-efficient Weil McLain unit. In July 2013, the Energy Co-op recommended a complete energy audit for their home…
- Help Vermonters make their homes comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient.
- Deliver attractive energy choices at fair prices.
- Supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services.
- Provide dependable and respectful service.
- Be financially successful.
Ultimately, if we're going to power our lives, then the least we can do is take responsibility for it. Read More
What starts with an energy audit can result in cleaner air for the planet and more money in your pocket. Read More