Over the past four years, Connie Norona and her son, Charlie, have cut their oil use from 650 to 400 gallons. They are saving about $850 a year. Here's how they did it. First, we replaced the old, inefficient and unsafe furnace in their manufactured home with a new Miller unit. Next, Charlie and Connie got an energy audit from Efficiency Vermont and Building Energy. Then they made several improvements…
- Help Vermonters make their homes comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient.
- Deliver attractive energy choices at fair prices.
- Supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services.
- Provide dependable and respectful service.
- Be financially successful.
The Energy Co-op of Vermont announced that the deadline for the 2013 Co-op Solar program has been extended until July 1st. Read More
The Energy Co-op of Vermont’s Co-op Solar hot water heating program has received the Vermont Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence for it’s contributions to protecting the environment, conserving energy, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Read More