Elizabeth Bassett and John Pane live in a 200 year-old Vermont farmhouse, with a solar electric system on their south-facing barn roof. Keeping a leaky old Vermont house warm without burning money is difficult. So, in 2011, the Energy Co-op replaced their old boiler with a new super-efficient Weil McLain unit. In July 2013, the Energy Co-op recommended a complete energy audit for their home…
- Help Vermonters make their homes comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient.
- Deliver attractive energy choices at fair prices.
- Supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services.
- Provide dependable and respectful service.
- Be financially successful.
The Energy Co-op can help you make a New Year's resolution that will keep more money in your wallet and help save the planet at the same time. Read More
While we applaud the global agreement and think that government goals and promises are a good start, we know that change must also take place from the bottom up, starting in our own homes and backyards. Read More