Over the past four years, Connie Norona and her son, Charlie, have cut their oil use from 650 to 400 gallons. They are saving about $850 a year. Here's how they did it. First, we replaced the old, inefficient and unsafe furnace in their manufactured home with a new Miller unit. Next, Charlie and Connie got an energy audit from Efficiency Vermont and Building Energy. Then they made several improvements…
- Help Vermonters make their homes comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient.
- Deliver attractive energy choices at fair prices.
- Supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services.
- Provide dependable and respectful service.
- Be financially successful.
What starts with an energy audit can result in cleaner air for the planet and more money in your pocket. Read More
Smart technology has been fully integrated into the way we talk to each other, drive our cars, cook our food and pay for things Read More