Over the past four years, Connie Norona and her son, Charlie, have cut their oil use from 650 to 400 gallons. They are saving about $850 a year. Here's how they did it. First, we replaced the old, inefficient and unsafe furnace in their manufactured home with a new Miller unit. Next, Charlie and Connie got an energy audit from Efficiency Vermont and Building Energy. Then they made several improvements…
- Help Vermonters make their homes comfortable, healthy and energy-efficient.
- Deliver attractive energy choices at fair prices.
- Supply members with an optimal mix of fossil fuels, cleaner-burning fuels, renewables and energy efficiency services.
- Provide dependable and respectful service.
- Be financially successful.
Richard Faesy from the Energy Futures Group, and an Energy Co-op of Vermont Board member .... Read More
The American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) is a quiet policy heavyweight .... Read More