Vermont Heat PumpsService Inquiry
Heat Pump Benefits for Vermont Homeowners
Heat pumps are catching on fast in the Green Mountain State. They are very energy efficient and require little maintenance, so it's no wonder they're becoming popular with Vermonters looking for affordable, year-round heating and air conditioning.
When you install a heat pump in your home, you enjoy these benefits:
- Lower heating fuel use: Cut your natural gas, oil or propane use by up to 70% and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Protection from future price spikes: Electricity prices are much more stable than oil and propane prices.
- Lower propane bills: If you have a propane furnace or boiler, your overall heating bill will go down by about 30% after installing a heat pump.
- Low-cost air conditioning: Heat pumps are twice as efficient as typical air conditioners, and much quieter than window units.
- Comfort: Thanks to smart controls, heat pumps keep indoor temperatures within a comfortable range summer and winter.
- Better indoor air quality: Heat pumps filter the air inside your home year-round.
- Easy Installation: From start to finish, heat pumps are installed in just a few hours.
To find out if a heat pump is right for your home’s heating and cooling needs, contact us now for your no-cost site assessment.
Every time I call the Energy Co-op, I’m greeted by a friendly staff member who really takes their time explaining things to me. I never feel like they’re in a rush – talking to me is what’s most important to them. And I always end up learning something about my energy consumption. They definitely want to help me improve it, and I’m grateful for that.
–Carrie A., Montpelier, VT