- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Heating oil prices go up and down quite often these days. That's why many Co-op members are looking for ways to control their heating oil bills and to protect their family from rising prices.
The only sure way to control heating bills is to use less energy. Depending on your situation, we recommend replacing old, inefficient heating equipment, getting an annual tune-up for your furnace or boiler or investing in an energy audit for your home.
We offer three price protection plans for heating oil and wood pellets:
- fixed price pre-buy plan for heating oil (available from July through October each year). Our
- Our Smart Choice plan for heating oil with monthly payments and a capped price (available from July through October each year).
- Our Early Buy program for wood pellets is available each spring.
- We also offer Easy Pay plans - with easy, convenient monthly payments and no price protection - for heating oil, kerosene and wood pellets. These plans are available from July through October each year.
Our price protection and monthly payment plans are available only to Energy Co-op members. Join Now!