- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
The goal of the Energy Co-op is to help all Vermont homeowners in our service territory use less fossil fuel and save money.
The Energy Co-op supplies heating oil, kerosene, and wood pellets. We do not sell or service propane furnaces, boilers, or hot water heaters.
Propane is the most expensive way to heat your home in Vermont. Here are the energy saving services we offer to homeowners who would like to reduce their dependence on propane:
- Heat pump installation and service. We install heat pumps for Vermont homeowners whose primary heating system is propane. We provide free consultation and price quotations that can help you decide if a heat pump is right for you.
- Heat Pump Hot Water Heater installation. If you are considering replacing your hot water heater with a more efficient one, a heat pump hot water heater could be a great option.
- Energy Audits and Weatherization – Our in-house weatherization team offers audits that provide comprehensive analysis of your home's energy efficiency and cost estimates for related services to help improve your home's comfort and safety.
Contact us for a free consultation and no-obligation estimate.