- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
Join a team of dedicated energy professionals at an organization committed to employee and customer satisfaction.
We are expanding our weatherization services and are looking for the right individual to manage the day to day field operations of multiple weatherization crews.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Weatherization Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and oversight of crews that are installing weatherization upgrades in residential homes. This individual will provide leadership, supervision, and education to the field crews while ensuring safety and quality benchmarks are exceeded on all projects.
We are expanding our weatherization services and are looking for the right individuals to grow our team of weatherization Technicians.
Our weatherization technicians install comprehensive home energy upgrades including air-sealing, insulation (attics, basements, and walls) and associated tasks. Other duties and responsibilites:
• Review project scope/plan at the beginning of each day with the crew chief.
• Understand and meet production and project schedule deadlines
• Maintain a clean job site, orderly and stocked equipment trailer
• Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles
• Provide quality workmanship and excellent customer service