- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
The Energy Co-op of Vermont is actively looking for a proven Oil Technician. If you have at least 1 years of HVAC experience with Natural Gas, Propane or Fuel Oil systems, this position may be for you.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be the maintenance, repair, and installation of oil, natural gas and heat pump systems.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently.
- Primary responsibilities include the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating and air conditioning systems.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work effectively as a team with other service technicians as well as independently.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the HVAC field.
- Hold a NORA & Natural Gas certification.
- Clean Driving Record
We offer very competitive wages, great benefits and an innovative place to work. As an employee you are eligible to receive health and dental insurance, company matching retirement plan, profit sharing, use of company vehicle, 3 weeks of vacation/sick time and discounted energy products. You will have opportunities to learn new skills and attend workshops and classes that will allow you to learn many aspects of the energy business.