- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
The Energy Co-op of Vermont is actively looking for a proven HVAC Professional to lead our Heat Pump/Air Conditioning installation business. If you have at least 5 years of HVAC experience and have the skills to install and troubleshoot all types of heat pump systems as well as expertise with AC Units, Natural Gas, and Fuel Oil systems, this position may be for you.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be the installation and troubleshooting of heat pump and AC systems. Other duties may include the maintenance, repair, and installation of oil and natural gas heating systems.
The ideal candidate should be able to work with the Service Manager to lead, train and develop other service technicians as well as work independently when needed.
- Primary responsibilities include the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating and air conditioning systems.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work effectively as a team with other service technicians as well as independently.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the HVAC field.
- Hold an EPA, Type S Electrical and Type S Plumbing certifications.
- Hold a NORA & Natural Gas certification.
- Clean Driving Record
We offer very competitive wages, great benefits and an innovative place to work. As an employee you are eligible to receive health and dental insurance, company matching retirement plan, profit sharing, use of company vehicle, 3 weeks of vacation/sick time and discounted energy products. You will have opportunities to learn new skills and attend workshops and classes that will allow you to learn many aspects of the energy business.
By Brian GrayThe latest advances in home efficiency and automobile technology such as heat pumps and electric vehicles rely on the use of electricity instead of fossil fuel. Many individuals and... Read more