- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Energy Efficiency/Solar
- Rebates and Financing
To make your home more comfortable and efficient, an energy audit is the most comprehensive way to understand your home’s energy use, locate trouble spots, and determine which improvements will help you use less energy and save money. Here are a few questions to consider:
- Are you paying more to heat and cool your home than you need to?
- Is your home drafty in the winter or hot and stuffy in the summer?
- Do you have ice dams on your eaves, frost on your windows or mold in your basement?
- Are you committed to using less fossil fuel to help fight climate change?
If you've answered "YES" to any of these questions, an energy audit from the Energy Co-op of Vermont is a great place to look for answers. We offer low-cost audits and our in-house weatherization team can complete improvements that are right for you at a reasonable price.
There is no cost and no obligation to get the Co-op's free energy audit evaluation. Just call our efficiency expert, Paul Fleckenstein today at 802-860-4090. Paul will ask some simple questions about your home's square footage, age, layout and heating system to determine if your home would benefit from an audit.
Here's some advice on what to expect at a home energy assessment from the Department of Energy.
Home Energy Assessment
The Energy Co-op now offers comprehensive energy audits, priced at just $200*. Contact Paul Fleckenstein, our Co-op Efficiency program manager, to schedule an energy audit for your home.
* For homes under 2,500 sq. ft. Ask for a quote for larger homes. Many other companies charge $400 or more for energy audits.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
The Energy Co-op is a fuel dealer that wants to sell you less fossil fuel. That’s better for you, Vermont’s economy, and our planet.