- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
The key to keeping a heating system running safely and efficiently is regular maintenance.
A well-performed annual tune up can save as much as 10% on the cost of heating fuel by ensuring that your heating system is running at peak performance.
Our regular heating system tune up costs $150* and includes:
- Inspecting the entire system all the way back to the oil tank
- A complete safety check of the furnace/boiler or space heater from top to bottom.
- Adjusting your burner for optimal performance
- Replacing nozzles and filters as needed (*spin-on filters are additional)
- Cleaning combustion chamber
- Conducting efficiency tests to ensure everything is working as it should.
Don't wait until your furnace, boiler or water heater breaks down in the middle of a cold snap. Schedule your tune up with the Energy Co-op today and make sure your system is ready for the cold Vermont winter.
Better yet, sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and bundle your tune up and repair needs.