- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
When you need to install a new heating system, the Energy Co-op's expert service technicians can help you choose the right furnace, boiler, heat pump, space heater or water heater for your home. We have installed hundreds of system and equipment upgrades for Vermont homeowners and guarantee your satisfaction.
- All of our technicians are NORA certified, attend regular training workshops and are licensed by the State of Vermont.
- We are proud to be authorized through the Efficiency Excellence Network as an approved contractor for Efficiency Vermont.
- We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor, meeting the highest standard of excellence for heat pump service and installation.
We guarantee our work and have completed hundreds of new heating equipment installations for homeowners in Vermont since 2001. There is never a charge for a consultation or a no-obligation estimate.
Our General Manager, Brian Gray, explains how the Energy Co-op helps members reduce fossil fuel use.