- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
The Energy Co-op’s Price Protection sign up period is over for this year. Enrollment for next year will begin in July of 2019.
It's never to early to start planning for next winter. Here is more information about what we plan to have available next year to help protect you from uncertainty in the heating oil market.
Smart Choice Cap Plan
Cap Price Protection plans are good for people who are willing to pay a small fee to guarantee their price will not go higher than the Cap Price, and get the benefit of paying a lower price should prices go down.
- Your heating oil price is capped until May of the following year or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- You pay the market price when it is lower than the cap price, but you never pay above the cap if the market price goes up.
- There is a fee for the Cap Price Protection plan.
Pre-Buy Fixed Price
Fixed Price Protection plans are good for people who want the security of knowing their price is fixed and will not go higher but are willing to take the chance that prices could go lower. This is a great option for people who want to pay for their gallons up front and not have a recurring monthly fuel bill.
- Your heating oil price is fixed until May of the following year or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- If the market goes up or down, your price remains the same.
For more information please call us at 860-4090 or review the Price Protection Frequently Asked Questions page.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Even though we've been reminding everyone about Vermont's new rules for above ground oil tanks since last summer, we know there's still a lot of confusion about what it all...