- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
The Energy Co-op’s Price Protection enrollment for 2020 is now available.
If you're thinking about enrolling, here is more information about the plans we have available to help protect you from uncertainty in the heating oil market.
Membership is required to sign up for this program.
If you are not already a Co-op member, it's easy to join and membership is only $12.00 per year. Just fill out a membership application and then call us at 802-860-4090 to set up your Pre-buy or Smart Choice plan.
Smart Choice Cap Plan
Cap Price Protection plans are good for people who are willing to pay a small fee to guarantee their price will not go higher than the Cap Price, and get the benefit of paying a lower price should prices go down.
- Your heating oil price is capped until May of the following year or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- You pay the market price when it is lower than the cap price, but you never pay above the cap if the market price goes up.
- There is a fee for the Cap Price Protection plan.
Pre-Buy Fixed Price
Fixed Price Protection plans are good for people who want the security of knowing their price is fixed and will not go higher but are willing to take the chance that prices could go lower. This is a great option for people who want to pay for their gallons up front and not have a recurring monthly fuel bill.
- Your heating oil price is fixed until May of the following year or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- If the market goes up or down, your price remains the same.
For more information please call us at 860-4090 or review the Price Protection Frequently Asked Questions page.