- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
Our space heaters burn heating oil, kerosene or natural gas. They are simple to install, highly efficient and affordable. Space heaters are good choices for these situations:
- Heating small homes, especially those that have a relatively open floor plan and are well-insulated.
- Rooms that need some extra heat beyond that provided by a furnace or boiler.
- New additions, where adding a space heater often costs less than expanding a central heating system.
- Spaces that are only used occasionally, such as hunting camps and summer homes, where it may be uneconomical to use a central heating system.
For more information about our space heaters, please contact Joe Cobb, our service manager at (802) 860-4090.