- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Sweetheart Deals on Heating Equipment
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Our space heaters burn heating oil, kerosene or natural gas. They are simple to install, highly efficient and affordable. Space heaters are good choices for these situations:
- Heating small homes, especially those that have a relatively open floor plan and are well-insulated.
- Rooms that need some extra heat beyond that provided by a furnace or boiler.
- New additions, where adding a space heater often costs less than expanding a central heating system.
- Spaces that are only used occasionally, such as hunting camps and summer homes, where it may be uneconomical to use a central heating system.
For more information about our space heaters, please contact Joe Cobb, our service manager at (802) 860-4090.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Even though we've been reminding everyone about Vermont's new rules for above ground oil tanks since last summer, we know there's still a lot of confusion about what it all...