- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
NOTE: Enrollment for our price protection plans has closed for this upcoming heating season. Starting in June 2022 you may enroll for the next heating season.
The Co-op offers two types of Price Protection plans:
Capped Price Plan
Cap Price plans are good for people who are willing to pay a small fee to guarantee their price will not go higher than the Cap Price, and get the benefit of paying a lower price should prices go down.
- Your heating oil price is capped from July 1st until May 31st of the following year or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- You pay the market price when it is lower than the cap price, but you never pay above the cap if the market price goes up.
- There is a .25 fee per gallon for the Cap Price Protection plan.
If you are interested in enrolling in the future, here is more information about the plans we have available to help protect you from uncertainty in the heating oil market. Membership is required to sign up for this program.
Members can lock in their fuel price for the year by pre-purchasing their fuel. Pre-buy plans are good for people who want the security of knowing their price is fixed and will not change throughout the year. This is a great option for people who want to pay for their gallons up front and not have a recurring monthly fuel bill.
- Your heating oil price is fixed from July 1st until May 31st of the following year or until the gallons you prepurchased are used up, whichever comes first.
- If the market goes up or down, your price remains the same.
Last year many members were able to lock in a fixed price of $1.89 and saved over $.60 cents per gallon.
By Brian Gray
One of the biggest benefits of being an Energy Co-op member is having the option to prebuy your fuel oil for the upcoming winter. To determine if it is the right choice for you...