- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
YOU ARE AN OWNER, NOT A CUSTOMER
When you purchase heating fuel and join the Energy Co-op, you become part of a member-owned cooperative that puts people before profits. This means that we work hard to bring you the best prices and reliable services to help you pay less to heat your home and use less fuel when possible.
EXPERIENCED TEAMAs a member of the Energy Co-op, you are not only buying fuel, but also buying access to an experienced team of energy experts that can help you reduce your energy use while increasing your home's comfort and efficiency.
Our energy experts are available 24 hours a day to help you with any heating emergency that may arise. Being a member of the Co-op also assures that we are here to help you. If we can talk you through getting your system up and running over the phone, we will do that at no charge to avoid an afterhours service call expense.
All Co-op members are eligible to sign up for a variety of programs and services that can help reduce your fossil fuel use while saving money:
DISCOUNTS AND INCENTIVES
- Our pricing and payment plans allow you to manage your fuel costs in a way that works for you. We offer prebuys, cap pricing and budget plans to make heating your home a more financially manageable.
- You get a $50 discount for a home Energy Audit.
- Once the Energy Audit is completed our team helps you design a plan to weatherize your home that meets you needs and your budget.
- If you want to offset your fossil fuel use with a heat pump, we can help. Our experts have installed hundreds of high-quality Mitsubishi heat pumps for Vermont homeowners
- Interested in Solar electricity generation? We partner with Catamount Solar to get our members a discounted rate on the installation of solar panels.