- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
To make your home more comfortable and efficient, you need to understand your home’s energy use, locate trouble spots, and determine which improvements will help you use less energy and save money. Here are a few questions to consider:
- Are you paying more to heat and cool your home than you need to?
- Is your home drafty in the winter or hot and stuffy in the summer?
- Do you have ice dams on your eaves, frost on your windows or mold in your basement?
- Are you committed to using less fossil fuel to help fight climate change?
If you've answered "YES" to any of these questions, the Energy Co-op of Vermont is a great place to look for answers. We offer low-cost energy audits and our in-house weatherization team can complete improvements that are right for you at a reasonable price.
Just call our efficiency expert, Paul Fleckenstein today at 802-860-4090. Paul will ask some simple questions about your home's square footage, age, layout and heating system to determine if your home would benefit from improvements or upgrades that could make a big difference in your home's efficiency and save you money on monthly energy costs.
Promoting energy efficiency may seem counter-intuitive for a home heating fuel dealer. After all, the more energy efficient our customers’ homes are, the less fuel we sell.