- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
Our award-winning Effficiency Service Team has available appointments this winter for insulation and home air sealing projects. Just fill out the contact form on this page to receive a no-obligations quote.
If you've been hoping to complete energy upgrades to your home and have had a difficult time finding a contractor with available appointments, this is a great opportunity to get the work done now and start saving money on your home's energy bills before the winter is over.
The Energy Co-op's in-house weatherization team has installed upgrades and insulation improvements in hundreds of homes in northern Vermont. Our services include:
- Attic insulation
- Window and door sealing
- Basement insulation
- Recommendations for system upgrades and installations that can greatly improve the efficiency of your home's heating and cooling and save you money on fuel costs year after year.
The Energy Co-op is a certified Home Performance Energy Star contractor with Efficiency Vermont. We are also certified by the Building Performance Institute and are a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor for service and installation of cold-climate heat pumps..
In addition to our certified service work - we can also:
- Refer you to financing options: monthly payment estimates from local credit unions or banks.
- Research rebates and incentives: a list of potential rebates and incentives that are available for the improvements we recommend.
Our General Manager, Brian Gray, explains how the Energy Co-op helps members reduce fossil fuel use.