Heat pump water heaters can cost half as much to operate as traditional electric resistance water heaters, and can save as much as $3,200 over the lifetime of the unit. Not only do they heat water, heat pump water heaters also air condition and dehumidify the space around them. Plus they now come with up to a $800 rebate from Efficiency Vermont.
With high energy costs and long cold seasons it's important for Vermonter's to be informed about all energy saving appliances available to them. Before you just replace your old water heater with a new one of the same variety, make sure you're fully educated on your options by talking to our specialists.
Contact our service manager, Joe Cobb, at (802) 860-4090, to discuss your options and find out if a heat pump water heater might be the solution for your home. Joe can also set up a time to visit your home to thoroughly assess your needs and provide a FREE estimate.
The Rheem® Prestige® ProTerra™ Hybrid Electric Water Heater
The Rheem® Prestige® ProTerra™ Hybrid Electric Water Heater offers big energy cost savings, added smart features and the quietest operation in its class.
- Savings – Amazing 3.75 - 4.00 UEF and features that deliver long-term energy savings of up to $480 per year
- Smartest – Exclusive Water Leak Detection and Prevention System, other protective service alerts and maintenance reminders are delivered to your phone for added peace-of-mind
- Sustainable – Reduces carbon footprint with a 75% reduction in energy use3 minimizing your impact on the environment
- Quietest – Operates at a sound level just above a whisper—in other words, you won’t even notice it’s on
- CONTROL FROM YOUR PHONE!
- Control temperature, adjust mode, view energy usage and know immediately about leaks and service alerts from anywhere with built-in EcoNet WiFi Technology and the EcoNet App4
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
By Brian Gray
With ever-increasing energy costs it's important for Vermonters to be informed about new technologies and energy saving appliances. Before you just replace your aging or broken...