- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Heat pump water heaters can cost half as much to operate as traditional electric resistance water heaters, and can save as much as $3,200 over the lifetime of the unit. Not only do they heat water, heat pump water heaters also air condition and dehumidify the space around them. Plus they now come with a $500 rebate from Efficiency Vermont.
With high energy costs and long cold seasons it's important for Vermonter's to be informed about all energy saving appliances available to them. Before you just replace your old water heater with a new one of the same variety, make sure you're fully educated on your options by talking to our specialists.
Contact our service manager, Joe Cobb, at (802) 860-4090, to discuss your options and find out if a heat pump water heater might be the solution for your home. Joe can also set up a time to visit your home to thoroughly assess your needs and provide a FREE estimate.
Premier Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
- Save 50% - 65% on water heating costs.
- Absorbs ambient heat from the surrounding air to heat water.
- Ideal for basement or garage installations, also acts as a dehumidifier.
- Eligible for $600 rebate (applied at the distributor level and already reflected in our prices)
- Washable air filter is easily removed for cleaning.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Premier® Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater Spec Sheet
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
The Energy Co-op is a fuel dealer that wants to sell you less fossil fuel. That’s better for you, Vermont’s economy, and our planet.