- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
As an Energy Co-op member, you can sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and relax. We'll keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long and you'll save on heating equipment repairs and oil bills.
The Co-op Guardian Plan is now available to our members for just $199 for a full year's coverage. The Co-op Guardian Plan includes:
- Complete system tune-up. Regular tune-ups extend equipment life, help prevent break-downs and keep warranties in effect. We go through your entire heating system, replace your nozzle and oil filter, (spin-on filters not included)
- Efficiency test. We run this test to make sure your heating equipment is running at peak efficiency. You'll save up to 10% on your heating, adjust your burner for the best performance and conduct a full safety check.
- 25% off after-hours emergency calls, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 25% off all repairs. This includes all parts and labor for the entire year covered by the Co-op Guardian Plan.
- A one year warranty on all our parts and a free annual assessment of your heating system.
To sign up, download this form, read the terms and conditions, then fill out and sign the form. Mail it to us at: PO Box 111, Colchester, VT 05446 or scan with your signature and e-mail it to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 802-860-4090.