- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
The Energy Co-op's expert service technicians can repair and tune up your furnace, boiler, heat pump, space heater or water heater. You do not need to be a Co-op member or a fuel delivery customer to request service or maintenance for your heating equipment.
- All our technicians are NORA certified, attend regular training workshops and are licensed by the State of Vermont.
- We are proud to be authorized through the Efficiency Excellence Network as an approved contractor for Efficiency Vermont.
- We guarantee our work and complete hundreds of tune ups and repairs for our customers and members each year.
- We also offer a premiere service package called the Co-op Guardian Plan that takes the worry out of scheduling your tune ups and offers significant discounts on necessary repairs.
By Brian Gray
In Vermont, assuring that your home is safe and comfortable is particularly important in the winter months. Nearly every homeowner has at least one horror story about...