- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Energy Efficiency/Solar
- Rebates and Financing
Energy Co-op of Vermont Annual Meeting - October 22, 2019Approximately 55 Co-op members and guests attended the 18th annual Energy Co-op annual meeting at the Efficiency Vermont headquarters in Burlington, Vermont on October 22nd, 2019.
Richard Faesy, outgoing Board Chair, opened the meeting thanking the current Board members and introduced candidates on the ballot for new new board member appointments.
- Brian Gray, General Manager of the Energy Co-op
- FY19 Year in Review
- Jared Duval – Executive Director, Energy Action Network
- Vermont 90% Renewable Goals – Key initiatives and sector profiles
- Kelly Lucci - Efficiency Vermont
- Weatherization Rebates
- Joe Cobb – Energy Co-op Service Manager
- Heat Pump Hot Water Heaters
Board members elected and/or re-elected for three year terms were as follows:
• Sarah Wolfe, Communications Specialist at VEIC
• Deanna Palub,Director of Human Resources for the City of Burlington
• Catherine Dimitruk , Executive Director of the Northwest Regional Planning Commission
• Michelle Hobbs, ICF Spark Labs facilitation team.
Re-elected to the board was Cheryl Fatnassi, President and CEO of the Opportunities Credit Union.
Download the Energy Co-op Annual Meeting Presentation
Download a copy of the FY 19 Annual Report.