- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
Energy Co-op of Vermont Annual Meeting - October 22, 2022The Energy Co-op conducted its annual meeting at the Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center. All Energy Co-op members were invited to join.
Our presentations included:
- The Co-op annual report from our General Manager, Brian Gray.
- An update on home efficiency rebates and incentives
- Announcement of the election results for the board of directors
Following the meeting, our members and guests were invited to a screening of the film "Beyond Zero" at the Vermont International Film Festival.
If you'd like to view a PDF of Brian Gray's Annual Meeting Annual Report slide show presentation, click here.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
By Brian Gray You may have heard the Energy Co-op call itself "A Different Kind of Energy Company". Unlike for-profit companies that only sell heating oil, we sell fossil fuel but we don't consider... Read more