- Co-op Membership Benefits and Savings
- About Us
- Meet Our Team
- Board of Directors
- What is a Co-op?
- Annual Report
- By Laws
- Read our Newsletters
- Service Area
- Price Protection Plans
- Monthly Payment Plans
- Help Paying Bills
- COVID-19 Updates
Energy Co-op of Vermont Annual Meeting - October 20, 2020
This year, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Energy Co-op conducted its annual meeting via a ZOOM meeting format. All Energy Co-op members were invited to join.
Our presentations included:
- A greeting and board update from our Board Chair, Kelly Lucci
- The Co-op annual report from our General Manager, Brian Gray.
- A live Q&A with our Congressman, Peter Welch, to discuss the Climate Crisis Action Initiative and prospects for new environmental legislation in the coming year.
- A slide show and discussion about indoor air quality with Laura Capps from Efficiency Vermont.
We welcomed new Board Member, Owiso Makuku and congratulate Kelly Lucci and Tom Connors for their election to another three year term.
If you missed the live meeting and would like to view Brian Gray's presentation click here.
To view Peter Welch's presentation click here.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
By Brian GrayOne of the biggest benefits of being an Energy Co-op member is having the option to prebuy your fuel oil for the upcoming winter. To determine if it is the right choice for you, here are... Read more