- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Heat pumps are catching on fast in the Green Mountain State. They are very energy efficient and require little maintenance, so it's no wonder they're becoming popular with Vermonters looking for affordable, year-round heating and air conditioning.
When you install a heat pump in your home, you enjoy these benefits:
- Lower heating fuel use: Cut your natural gas, oil or propane use by up to 70% and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Protection from future price spikes: Electricity prices are much more stable than oil and propane prices.
- Lower propane bills: If you have a propane furnace or boiler, your overall heating bill will go down by about 30% after installing a heat pump.
- Low-cost air conditioning: Heat pumps are twice as efficient as typical air conditioners, and much quieter than window units.
- Comfort: Thanks to smart controls, heat pumps keep indoor temperatures within a comfortable range summer and winter.
- Better indoor air quality: Heat pumps filter the air inside your home year-round.
- Easy Installation: From start to finish, heat pumps are installed in just a few hours.
To find out if a heat pump is right for your home’s heating and cooling needs, sign up now for your no-cost, no-obligation site visit.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Here are some thoughts from our guest blogger, Kathryn Blume about how we site energy projects in Vermont – particularly renewables like solar and wind.