There are many state and federal tax credits, incentives and rebates available to help Vermonters pay for energy-efficiency improvements and renewable energy installations.
Searching and applying for these programs can be confusing. Some programs are still under development. Eligibility and conditions may not be finalized yet. Other programs change from time to time as funds are exhausted or reauthorized. Things get complicated.
Here are some quick links and more detailed information that can help you research your options, depending on your location, income and the types of improvements you are planning.
- Vermont Electric Co-op Customers
- Green Mountain Power Customers
- Efficiency Vermont Rebates
- Burlington Electric Department Customers
- Swanton Electric - VPPSA Customers
- VGS ( Vermont Gas ) Customers
- State of Vermont Energy Saver Website
- Federal Tax Credits
One of the benefits of Co-op membership is that we can help you find and apply for a rebate program or incentive that may perfectly fit your needs.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.