- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Members of the Energy Co-op of Vermont count on our service technicians to repair their boilers. No-one likes big repair bills and no-one likes being cold in the middle of a Vermont winter's night. Here's what helps keep your boiler operational even on the coldest winter nights:
- Annual Boiler Tune-Ups. Cars are less likely to break down when they get regular maintenance. It's the same with boilers. We recommend an annual tune-up to help keep your boiler in tip top condition and to fix problems before they become emergency repairs.
- Emergency Service, 24/7. We have Vermont boiler repair technicians on call round the clock. Our service vans are fully stocked with everything our technicians need to repair our members' boilers, no matter what time of the day or night.
- Save 25% on Repairs. Sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and save 25% on parts and labor for all repairs.
- Top Priority for Service. Sign up for the Co-op Guardian Plan and go to the top of the list for emergency repairs at any time of the day or night.
At the Energy Co-op of Vermont, we always recommend preventative maintenance, but we also understand that repair needs can arise, particularly for homeowners who have older boilers in their homes. Whether your boiler simply doesn't seem to be heating your house as evenly as it should or you're suddenly faced with a heating system that won't function at all, give us a call right away. The earlier you call us, the quicker we can resolve the issue and have your boiler running as it should once again. Immediate service also helps to prevent larger, more expensive problems that could develop in the future.
Enter your zipcode to learn if we service your area
Our Member Testimonials
Promoting energy efficiency may seem counter-intuitive for a home heating fuel dealer. After all, the more energy efficient our customers’ homes are, the less fuel we sell.