- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Energy Efficiency
- New Equipment Installation
- Tune Ups and Repairs
- Rebates and Financing
Indirect water heaters may cost a little more upfront, but they last for many years, require minimal service and are a very efficient way to heat hot water. We're proud to offer these effective water heating systems to Vermonters looking to reduce their energy usage and bills.
Indirect water heaters are used with a boiler. Hot water from the boiler passes though coiled pipes inside the water tank and heats the domestic water surrounding the pipes. Oil–fired water heaters have high recovery rates, which means they can heat large amounts of water quickly.
To learn more about replacing your old water heater with an indirect water heater, contact Joe Cobb, our service manager, at (802) 860-4090. Joe can answer all of your questions and schedule an appointment to visit your home to provide a FREE estimate for the installation of a new indirect water heater.
PurePro Indirect Hot Water Heater
- Molded insulation for enhanced efficiency
- Low standby heat loss, quick recovery rates
- Easy to service, removable heat exchanger
- American–made for more than 30 years
- Six–year factory warranty, limited lifetime option
PurePro Indirect Water Heater More information
- High density insulation, low standby losses
- High capacity coil for excellent recovery
- Designed for easy maintenance
- 32 gallon, space–saving configuration
- Outperforms most 40 gallon tanks
Buderus S120 Indirect Water Heater More information