- Co-op Membership
- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Energy Efficiency
- Heating System Tune Up & Repair
- New Equipment Installation
- Rebates & Financing
We recommend an annual tune up in order to keep your heating system running safely and efficiently.
A well-performed annual tune up can save as much as 10% on the cost of heating fuel by ensuring that your heating system is running at peak performance.
Our regular heating system tune up costs $189* and includes:
- Inspecting the entire system all the way back to the oil tank
- A complete safety check of the furnace/boiler or space heater from top to bottom.
- Adjusting your burner for optimal performance
- Replacing nozzles and filters as needed (*spin-on filters are additional)
- Cleaning combustion chamber
- Conducting efficiency tests to ensure everything is working as it should.
Don't wait until your furnace, boiler or water heater breaks down in the middle of a cold snap. Schedule your tune up with the Energy Co-op today and make sure your system is ready for the cold Vermont winter. Call us at 802-860-4090 or fill out the contact form on this page.
Our Service Plan
Better yet, sign up for the Co-op Guardian Service Plan and bundle your tune up and repair needs.
By Brian Gray
In Vermont, assuring that your home is safe and comfortable is particularly important in the winter months. Nearly every homeowner has at least one horror story about...