- Heating Fuel & Pellets
- Co-op Membership
- Heat Pumps
- Home Heating Services
- Oil Tanks
- Space Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Natural Gas Conversions
- Heating Service Partners
- Sweetheart Deals on Heating Equipment
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Rebates and Financing
Water heating costs are usually hidden in energy bills, so most of us don’t know how much we pay for hot water for showers, dish washing and laundry. But according to the U.S. Department of Energy, up to 40% of our average household energy bill goes for hot water.
Here’s the good news - If you live in Vermont, we can help you pay less for your hot water:
- Heat pump water heaters pull heat from the air to produce hot water. They save between $250 and $450 a year on household energy bills.
- Solar hot water heaters work very well in Vermont and pay for themselves in six to ten years. After that, your hot water is free.
- Tankless hot water heaters are very efficient and highly reliable. They produce hot water only when it’s needed.
- Indirect water heaters are used with a boiler, heat large amounts of water quickly and are very efficient.